Which qualification do I need?

Certificates can be earned in everything from human resources to welding. In many cases, these short-term programs combine classroom studies with on-the-job training, allowing you to earn an income during training. View selected certificate programs.

Two-year degree programs (associate degrees or community college) may be required for specific careers and will simply better prepare you for others. For example, a degree in process technology trains you for a career as a maintenance contractor, technician or ironworker. For those interested in a business career, there are programs in accounting and finance. View selected certificate two-year programs.

Four-year and advanced degree programs (bachelor’s, master’s or Ph.D. programs) prepare you for more technical careers. From studying engineering and science to human resources and business, an advanced degree will prepare you to be a commodities trader, business developer, engineer or chemist. View selected certificate four-year programs.