American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) is the leading trade association representing the makers of the fuels that keep us moving and the petrochemicals that are the building blocks for modern life. Our industries make life better, safer, more productive and — most of all — possible. We are always searching for top-notch talent to drive the mission and goals of our association.
Located in the nation’s capital and the heart of the business district, AFPM provides access to valuable experience in the trade association, not-for-profit and government relations arenas.
|Senior Specialist, Issue and Advocacy Communications|
|Lead Strategy and Policy Expert, Motor Fuels|
|Specialist, Regional Network Programs – Occupational Safety|
AFPM offers a comprehensive employee benefits package, including but not limited to:
- Competitive salaries
- Annual bonus program
- 401(k) plan
- Commuter allowance
- Cell phone allowance
- Paid leave, including vacation, sick, parental, and other leave
- 12 paid holidays, including two floating holidays
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Short- and long-term disability insurance
- Long Term Care insurance
- Medical and dependent care Flexible Spending Accounts
- On-site fitness center
- Educational assistance
- Telework opportunities
- Ongoing professional and career development
Employee benefits are subject to change at AFPM’s discretion.