The New 2020 AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance is Going Virtual
Over the past few months our industry has united with a common purpose: nothing is more important than the health and safety of our workforce. In these unprecedented times, AFPM has made the decision to shift the 2020 AFPM Summit to a virtual experience.
We are excited to bring this important content to you in a new, cutting-edge format that will make all the key takeaways, industry strategies, and peer interactions more accessible than ever. This new, digital approach is designed to educate a broader audience and connect more industry professionals while safely adhering to social distancing measures.
The Summit will continue its mission to showcase a combination of the best elements of the Reliability and Maintenance Conference, the Cat Cracker Seminar, and the Operations & Process Technology Summit, creating the only single event for the refining and petrochemical industries focused on improving plant-wide performance.
- Live-streamed industry education sessions that highlight emerging technologies, process safety, improved reliability and operations, mechanical integrity, training, leadership, and culture
- Content targeted at owner & contractor personnel from maintenance, operations, engineering and more
- Interactive virtual events to facilitate networking and information sharing for those with similar professional interests, emerging leaders, women in industry, etc. from the comfort of your home or office
- Virtual exhibit hall providing the latest developments, information, and demonstrations from your industry partners with availability for interaction through live chats
We understand how crucial it is that the fuel & petrochemical community remains connected and informed as we all navigate the upcoming months. Delivering quality and in-demand products, services, and strategies as well as engaging and connecting industry professionals remain our top priorities when organizing the AFPM Annual Summit. We hope you join us in August for this new, virtual experience.
2020 AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance Program - Virtual Edition!
Join us for this first-ever AFPM comprehensive virtual learning event offering in-depth program content aimed at an integrated approach to improving plant performance.
- A Primer on the US Army Major Organizational Force Structure and its Vehicles and Equipment
- Session: Preventative Maintenance Reliability and Machine Learning: Optimizing the US Army Fleet
Sample Programming Summarized Below
Tuesday, August 25
- Keynote and Industry Leadership Panel
- Concurrent sessions on Profitability, Future of Industry, Practical Tools for Sites, Uses of Data, and Roundtables
- Concurrent sessions on Crude/Coking, FCC, Hydroprocessing, Gasoline Processing
Wednesday, August 26
- Concurrent sessions on Crude/Coking, FCC, Mechanical Integrity, Maintenance
- Concurrent sessions on Gasoline Processing, Hydroprocessing, Operational Planning, Control & Automation Technologies, Emerging Leaders
Thursday, August 27
- Concurrent sessions on Crude/Coking, Hydroprocessing, Maintenance & Reliability Roundtables, Technical topics
- Concurrent sessions on Gasoline Processing, FCC, Maintenance & Reliability Roundtables, Mechanical Integrity, Operational Planning, Control & Automation Technologies
Programming in progress and subject to change.
2020 AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance Exhibits - Virtual Edition!
At this year's brand new show, you’ll have the opportunity to make valuable contacts, develop relationships, and earn more business. Even though we've made a pivot to host this conference in a virtual space, AFPM is working tirelessly to ensure exhibitors get the most out of their participation.
The Virtual Exhibit Hall
This virtual platform offers a 3D rendering of an exhibit hall. Every exhibitor is given the same capabilities to showcase their products and services. Each virtual booth includes:
- Video Upload - prerecorded demonstration, company introduction, product overview, etc.
- Document Upload - brochures, one-sheets, white papers, links to resources.
- Live Chat - ability to chat with attendees as they visit your virtual space!
- Analytics Beyond Compare - this virtual platform allows us to share data with you that you wouldn't necessarily be able to have in-person, including counts of how many attendees watched your video, who downloaded that brochure, and contact info for follow-up on who you chatted with.
- Access to the networking area.
Want to see what this looks like? Watch our recorded demo of the platform you will be using in August!
2020 AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance Sponsor Opportunities - Virtual Edition!
The buyers you want will be there! AFPM represents 95% of the refiners in the US and over 90% of petrochemical sites.
2020 AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance Webinar Series - Virtual Edition!
Why wait for The Summit in August 2020 to learn what’s new in refining and petrochemical technologies? AFPM has launched a series of webinars dedicated to expanding learning opportunities throughout the year.
These technical webinars provide a complimentary introduction to the sessions planned for AFPM’s new premier technology event - The AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance.
Join Us for Our Upcoming Webinars
2020 AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance Registration Fees - Virtual Edition!
AFPM is excited to offer this extensive series of technical programming and partner resources to our member company personnel free of charge this year! Non-members are welcome for a nominal fee. Join us on August 25 – 27 for interactive live sessions or log back in later to see sessions you missed or explore more exhibitor services. Recordings will be available until November 24.
Member Early: $0 until August 23rd
Member Late: $50 after August 23rd
Non-member: $195. No refunds after July 31.
Registration fees are based on AFPM membership. If your company is a member of AFPM, you qualify for the member fees.
2020 AFPM Summit: Excellence in Plant Performance Policies - Virtual Edition!
Please note: One complimentary exhibitor registration is included with the virtual booth fee.
MEMBER FEE ELIGIBILITY
The member rate is based on membership information currently on file with AFPM. If your company is not currently a member, the non-member fees will be charged to your credit card.
Refunds will be provided if the request is received in writing by July 31, 2020. No refunds after July 31st. Requests should be directed to Summit@afpm.org.
Video recording, streaming or broadcasting of the exhibit hall, general sessions, workshops and discussions is strictly prohibited. Any recording for purposes of reproduction or distribution without the written consent of the AFPM is strictly prohibited.
By registering for this conference, I hereby grant AFPM, its licensees and assigns, the right to use my name, biographic material, as well as, photos, or videos taken of me during the conference in news media, websites, publications, programs, articles, and/or marketing materials.
ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY AND PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL CONDUCT CODE
The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (AFPM) has adopted the following Ethical Responsibility and Professional and Personal Conduct Code (hereinafter, the Code). Every member of AFPM, their designated representatives, and non-member attendees at all AFPM meetings and forums agree to abide by the Code as a condition of membership in AFPM and attendance and participation at AFPM meetings and forums.
The Code requires the following of all individuals attending AFPM meetings and forums:
- Adherence to the AFPM bylaws and the AFPM policies and procedures, as adopted by AFPMs Board of Directors.
- Strict compliance with antitrust laws.
- Adherence to all applicable federal and state laws.
- Maintenance of the highest level of professional and personal ethical behavior while attending AFPM meetings and forums.
- Prevention of certain behaviors, including harassment, violence, intimidation and discrimination of any kind involving race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or, where applicable, veteran or marital status.
- Assurance that conduct at all times and in all professional and personal dealings with each other and other attendees is with the highest level of integrity and courtesy.
- Sharing of knowledge and expertise as speakers at AFPM educational events and sessions whenever practicable, without soliciting or explicitly promoting their own organization's products or services.
- Working to instill public and consumer confidence in the petrochemical and refining industries, its member companies, and its professionals, avoiding any action conducive to discrediting members of AFPM.
- Refraining from scheduling general attendance meetings, receptions or other events at times that conflict with substantive programming or social events at AFPM meetings without express written permission of AFPM.
Failure to abide by the Code may result, for the first offense, in informal censure of a company or individual by the AFPM Executive Committee. If violations of the Code continue after such an informal censure, a company may be subject to expulsion from AFPM, or an individual to exclusion from participation in AFPM activities, by the Board of Directors.