May 4, 2021
2:00 PM Eastern
Shift Handover is an important component of safe operations. Learnings from Process Safety Site Assessments will highlight the importance of shift handover. Please join us for the world primer of Walk the Line's "What Good Looks Like: Shift Handover" training video!
- The “why” behind shift handover – process safety critical aspect
- Importance of start of shift meeting
- Highlighting Front Line Supervisors role in handover and start of shift meeting
- Industry perspective – lessons learned from site assessments
- Importance of auditing
- Discussion on what success could look like
The intended audience includes anyone who works a shift, shift leaders, process and occupational safety professionals, and process engineers.
Dave Fischer, Process Safety Site Assessor, Americas Styrenics
Lawrence Moreaux, Site Manager, LyondellBasell
Tjokro Hermanto, Manager, Conduct of Operations, Americas Styrenics
Operations Representative, St. James Facility, American Styrenics
Jared Rinker, Process Safety Engineer, Marathon