Due to COVID-19, the AFPM Environmental Conference, originally scheduled for October 16 – 18 in Austin, Texas has been replaced this year with a series of 5 webinars, which will take place weekly beginning on October 8th. These one-hour webinars are designed to address the impacts of various environmental regulations on refineries and petrochemical plants, as well as to provide solutions and compliance mechanisms for a facility.
[Maxx Special Meeting Fees placeholder] (Make sure "AFPM Event Meeting Fees section" widget is used)
MEMBER FEE ELIGIBILITY
The member rate is based on membership information currently on file with AFPM. If your company is not currently a member, the non-member fees will be charged to your credit card.
Refunds will be provided if the request is received in writing by September 17, 2020. No refunds after September 17th. Requests should be directed to ENV@afpm.org.
Video recording, streaming or broadcasting of the exhibit hall, general sessions, workshops and discussions is strictly prohibited. Audio recording is permitted only in the workshops and for the sole purpose of private use. Any recording for purposes of reproduction or distribution without the written consent of the AFPM is strictly prohibited.
By registering for this conference, I hereby grant AFPM, its licensees and assigns, the right to use my name, biographic material, as well as, photos, or videos taken of me during the conference in news media, websites, publications, programs, articles, and/or marketing materials.
ETHICAL RESPONSIBILITY AND PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL CONDUCT CODE
The American Fuel & Petrochemical Manufacturers (“AFPM”) has adopted the following “Ethical Responsibility and Professional and Personal Conduct Code” (hereinafter, “the Code”). Every member of AFPM, their designated representatives, and non-member attendees at all AFPM meetings and forums agree to abide by the Code as a condition of membership in AFPM and attendance and participation at AFPM meetings and forums.
The Code requires the following of all individuals attending AFPM meetings and forums:
• Adherence to the AFPM bylaws and the AFPM policies and procedures, as adopted by AFPM’s Board of Directors.
• Strict compliance with antitrust laws.
• Adherence to all applicable federal and state laws.
• Maintenance of the highest level of professional and personal ethical behavior while attending AFPM meetings and forums.
• Prevention of certain behaviors, including harassment, violence, intimidation and discrimination of any kind involving race, color, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability or, where applicable, veteran or marital status.
• Assurance that conduct at all times and in all professional and personal dealings with each other and other attendees is with the highest level of integrity and courtesy.
• Sharing of knowledge and expertise as speakers at AFPM educational events and sessions whenever practicable, without soliciting or explicitly promoting their own organization's products or services.
• Working to instill public and consumer confidence in the petrochemical and refining industries, its member companies, and its professionals, avoiding any action conducive to discrediting members of AFPM.
• Refraining from scheduling general attendance meetings, receptions or other events at times that conflict with substantive programming or social events at AFPM meetings without express written permission of AFPM.
Failure to abide by the Code may result, for the first offense, in informal censure of a company or individual by the AFPM Executive Committee. If violations of the Code continue after such an informal censure, a company may be subject to expulsion from AFPM, or an individual to exclusion from participation in AFPM activities, by the Board of Directors.