This position is currently a hybrid remote/in-office position. Local candidates preferred.
Join our dynamic team at the intersection of public policy, advocacy, and digital communications. Energy is a fast-moving sector and AFPM is at the center of some of today’s most important policy and political conversations.
We are seeking an experienced professional to be an integral member of AFPM’s Communications team and to be responsible for AFPM's website and digital campaign management. As the primary manager of AFPM's web properties, the Manager, Web and Digital will work with internal stakeholders and external consultants to maintain AFPM web properties and to lead web design and development efforts. The Manager, Web and Digital will also contribute to AFPM's digital advertising campaigns.
Campaign design and management
- Manages and executes AFPM’s digital advertising campaigns on Facebook, LinkedIn, search, display, and other networks.
- Designs and builds engaging email marketing campaigns that drive list retention and growth.
- Identifies growth KPIs (Key performance indicators) and proposes/implements tactics through which to reach them.
- Designs and builds analytics reports and schedules.
- Identifies and implements opportunities for improved content delivery.
- Owns management of AFPM web properties, including websites, landing pages, and associated services.
- Collaborates with external developers to build beautiful, well-built websites and landing pages (Drupal).
- Helps manage AFPM’s Association Management System (AMS), Matrix Maxx.
- Coordinates with outside vendors to implement functional and UX improvements that drive priority outcomes and member experience.
- Manages Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager and other analytic tools.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience required; bachelor’s degree preferred
- Experience managing content with the Drupal CMS.
- Experience in email marketing and campaign design.
- Experience working with web developers and ensuring effective project management.
- Strong understanding of HTML and CSS.
- Deep knowledge of digital marketing and digital experience landscapes.
- Extensive experience in project management and coordinating with multiple stakeholders.
- A high degree of problem-solving and organizational skills, and an ability to develop and implement communications strategies and tactics.